Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mile High Auction Acquisitions.

4 posters

Go down

Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Empty Mile High Auction Acquisitions.

Post by scott elkins Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Thought I would start a thread where members can post their Mile High Winnings, since the auction ends tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Empty Re: Mile High Auction Acquisitions.

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:08 pm

So how did we do? Anyone win something? Scott, were you pleased with the results on your consignments?

I really liked that Joss Rose PC SGC 80 - what a beauty drool (no, I wasn't bidding)
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by macbruce11 Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:23 pm

I won the e98 Tenny. Funny thing is that I just placed my bid as a qualifier until I could get home and check my copy to see if it was an upgrade. Lo and behold I won the card at my qulaifying price.

p.s. If anyone was following the other e98 lots, I found that the Brown had far too much paper loss on back to be a PSA 5 and the McLean was too skinny side to side for my taste.

macbruce11
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:43 pm

bruce the e98s are a fickle bunch!

congrats on the tenney. i've always found the orange to be cut all over the place compared to the others. i assume all the backs were printed at the same factory, so i don't understand it. the brown definitely had too much paper loss. It's EXMT otherwise but bleh.

i did not win anything....thought long and hard about one of the e90-1 jaxes but ultimately they each had a major flaw i couldn't live with. sorry scottie! since you're out of the jax business maybe i can pick up a "nice" one this year.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:24 am

I only made a profit on one of my five consignments, so they didn't do what I thought they would. I did pick up this nice T215 HOF'er for a good price however.

Mile High Auction Acquisitions. T215_j10

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Mile High Auction Acquisitions. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down