Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does seeing this make you feel small?

+4
arandy
Square_Frame_Ramly
TheBig6
fisherboy7
8 posters

Go down

Does seeing this make you feel small? Empty Does seeing this make you feel small?

Post by fisherboy7 Wed May 27, 2009 11:02 pm

I don't usually like to post OT, but this was too cool to pass up:

Does seeing this make you feel small? Spaceb
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Does seeing this make you feel small? Empty Re: Does seeing this make you feel small?

Post by TheBig6 Wed May 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Those pictures a Blacklight and some Hendrix and I could get small. afro
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Does seeing this make you feel small? Empty Nice...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu May 28, 2009 12:24 am

Really makes you think about the simple things in life...enjoy every day because yesterday will never be seen again.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Does seeing this make you feel small? Empty Re: Does seeing this make you feel small?

Post by arandy Thu May 28, 2009 12:32 am

Just imagine how many undiscovered baseball card sets there could be out there... Very Happy

-Randy
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu May 28, 2009 1:55 am

there's gotta be life form out there that can duplicate the niagara stamp overprint ? scratch

really cool stuff i'll wiki some of those stars later on.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 am

That's some really cool stuff.

It's crazy that people think we're the only life form out there (as most people do......but I don't).
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu May 28, 2009 8:16 pm

cccc wrote:really cool stuff i'll wiki some of those stars later on.

Definitely check it out. Maybe it's because I taught a unit on astronomy this year, but I've been thinking about this stuff a lot lately and find it totally fascinating.

How about this for a fact:

It would take over 7,000,000,000,000,000 (7 quadrillion) Earths to fill the volume of VY Canis Majoris, the largest known star.

Shocked
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Fri May 29, 2009 2:56 pm

VY Canis Majoris, the largest known star.

Ben you are our VY Canis Majoris, the largest known star. bow just kidding-this is really kool. Shocked
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Do all of these stars still exist? I understood that the real big ones burn out relatively fast - and since most are quite distant, by the time we get to see their light; they could be gone.

wave
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Does seeing this make you feel small? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Does seeing this make you feel small? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down