Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to the National

+5
hanksta
Bosox Blair
Jewish-collector
ullmandds
sabrjay
9 posters

Go down

Who's going to the National Empty Who's going to the National

Post by sabrjay Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:19 pm

I'll be there with my wife Friday-Sunday. Not sure if we will get there early enough to be on the floor Friday as we are driving there. I still have not decided on a place for dinner Saturday night, so if you have ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Who's going to the National Empty Re: Who's going to the National

Post by ullmandds Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Hey JAy...turns out...my new gf asked me if I wanted to go to Chicago that weekend as she has a shower to attend. I will be at the nat'l most of the day saturday but will not be able to attend dinner...so we'll have to atleast meet up for a while sat day!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewish-collector Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 pm

I'll be there Wed thru Sat. Leaving Sun morning. I was going to suggest Gibson's for dinner, but the prices a bit high Shocked

Jewish-collector
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Sounds like a plan. We both have cell phones so it shouldn't be hard to track each other down.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Right now I'm leaning towards Giordano's. I've have not eaten there since I was stationed at Great Lakes in 1981. You haven't had a true deep dish pizza until you've been here. They also a have a full menu of other foods, so if pizza isn't your thing you can get pasta, salad or a sandwich. Plus, it's close to the venue so it's a very short cab ride.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm there for the whole thing! Looking forward to meeting you all.

I'd love to do dinner with you guys. I have no suggestions - I'm a Chicago newbie.

(And I believe Jay has booked into the same hotel I'm in too.)
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 pm

I won't be going but I can vouch that the Giordano's Jay is talking about is some great deep dish...I was even at that location a couple months ago.

I'm hungry now! Have fun Minnesota contingent!

Keep a look out for Cravath for me!
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 am

Hey Guys,
I was going but my plans fell through due to financial issues. I have a card I would like to see if someone could find for me at the show. I havent seen a "if you see it" type post for the National, so I will ask here: If anyone can find a Old Judge Tom Loftus (StL. Whites) card with a nice image, I would really appreciate it. If you are willing to do that, please let me know and I can PM you my cell # so you can let me know. Thanks, and have a great time guys!

Last edited by browncow75 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:09 pm

I will be there, very first table on the right as you walk in so don't sprint by me without saying hello! I will be with my long time friend John Rumeriez. Dan.
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm

I'll look for you, Dan. I'm sure you'll have some of the most amazing things at the show again.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by rhettyeakley Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:51 am

I will be there set up with my brother Rhys, most of you know him I believe. Anyways, feel free to stop by our booths (I don't know the #'s off hand, but they are not as primo as Dan's!!!) if you want to rest your feet!
-Rhett

rhettyeakley
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Who's going to the National Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who's going to the National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down