Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our own tony andrea has a website...

+5
TheBig6
fisherboy7
3-2-count
Square_Frame_Ramly
cccc
9 posters

Go down

our own tony andrea has a website... Empty our own tony andrea has a website...

Post by cccc Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 am

haven't seen a mention of it here, i really just knew about it reading a post on the other board just now. looks clean, sterile, and professional! i already missed out on a lajoie but hopefully i'll be able to snatch something i want in the future.

http://www.32countsportscards.com/index.html
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

our own tony andrea has a website... Empty Re: our own tony andrea has a website...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 am

Nice site.....wish he had some M116 cards up there.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

our own tony andrea has a website... Empty Re: our own tony andrea has a website...

Post by 3-2-count Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi Guys. Quan was quicker than I was to get it introduced. I've only had it really up and going fully stocked now for a couple days
and was going to let the cat out of the bag by this weekend, but since it's out now, what the heck. Building a website is very time
consuming, but I am very pleased with the outcome. It has always been a long time goal of mine to have one of my own.
More cards to be loaded soon, both pre war and post war. Stay tuned!!

Regards, Tony Andrea

ps- By no means am I doing this full time. Still need to keep my full time job while scratching around with this on the side.
My better half would kill me if I did so. our own tony andrea has a website... Icon_lol
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Great looking site Tony! I love what you did with the design and layout. Simple, attractive, and functional. Did you create it all by yourself? I'm impressed.

And can we assume your "items for sale" might also be potentially available for trade as well our own tony andrea has a website... Icon_question our own tony andrea has a website... Icon_biggrin
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Ditto on what Ben Said
Very Impressive and by one of the truely nice guys in this hobby.
Congrats & Good Luck, Tony
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Sounds like my goal was achieved. I wanted a very simple site that was easy to navigate through.
Nothings worse than a site that you need to be an engineer to be able scan through. I had lots of help from a friends wife who is a collector himself. I pretty much gave her the format of what I was looking for, included pictures and the design for the homepage and just worked alongside her during the process. Took about 6 months. Ben, to answer your question, if you would like to contact me regarding any trade scenario at any time, please do so. Although they can be tough to pull off at times we have made some in the past that I think turned out fantastic for both of us. I look forward to hearing from you.
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Just completed my first sale with Tony via his website. Highly recommended. Thanks, Tony!
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm

terjung wrote:Just completed my first sale with Tony via his website. Highly recommended. Thanks, Tony!

Sounds like you're both in line for some trader points! (adding them pronto)

I've done many trades with Full Count members, and all of them have been great. I'll echo what has been said about Tony being a great guy to deal with. Brian (terjung) too!

Good luck with the site Tony.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 pm

3-2-count wrote:Thanks guys, much appreciated. Sounds like my goal was achieved. I wanted a very simple site that was easy to navigate through.
Nothings worse than a site that you need to be an engineer to be able scan through. I had lots of help from a friends wife who is a collector himself. I pretty much gave her the format of what I was looking for, included pictures and the design for the homepage and just worked alongside her during the process. Took about 6 months. Ben, to answer your question, if you would like to contact me regarding any trade scenario at any time, please do so. Although they can be tough to pull off at times we have made some in the past that I think turned out fantastic for both of us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Tony,

Congrats on the site! Sent you an e-mail and a PM here.
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Top notch job Tony!
Good luck.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:30 am

terjung wrote:Just completed my first sale with Tony via his website. Highly recommended. Thanks, Tony!

tony, when can i expect my cut in the mail?
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:57 am

Great looking site Tony. Can it be cut and pasted. our own tony andrea has a website... Icon_biggrin

Definately interested in the Steinfeldt Cycle 460, will send a PM.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 am

cccc wrote:

tony, when can i expect my cut in the mail?

Actually, I already had delivery of the card by the time you posted your thread. (Yeah... that fast.) So, you are a bit late for a finders fee... but nice try though, Quan!
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
our own tony andrea has a website... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100our own tony andrea has a website... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down