Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54

2 posters

Go down

Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Empty Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54

Post by Z-NUT Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Don't know all the details yet, but just received word via Facebook that he passed away today at the age of 54.  Crying or Very sad 

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Empty Re: Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54

Post by Z-NUT Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Also just confirmed on The Sporting News and NBC News.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Empty Re: Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54

Post by jbonie Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 am

83 Topps Tony Gwynn was my first card ever. At least that I remember at age 8. I traded it for an 89 Topps set. Not good.

Tony Gwynn was a class act and such a shame to see him pass at a young age. You just never know what is going to happen in life.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn dead at 54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down