Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay

3 posters

Go down

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Empty Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:30 pm

I sold him a card last week and have had no response from him. He seems like a good ebayer as his feedback is fantastic.

I've asked him to contact me and let me know his method of payment, and even sent the invoices, but he doesn't respond.

Is he always slow?

Thanks.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Empty Re: Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it is, feel free to move it.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Empty Re: Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:43 pm

No problem. It's in the right place now. righton

I've personally never dealt with the guy, but he is well established in the hobby and I'd be surprised if he left you in the cold on this deal. Maybe someone else can offer some more personal experience they've had with him.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:49 pm

fisherboy7 wrote:No problem. It's in the right place now. righton

I've personally never dealt with the guy, but he is well established in the hobby and I'd be surprised if he left you in the cold on this deal. Maybe someone else can offer some more personal experience they've had with him.

Thanks, I thought it might be after I posted it.

He's goes after E103's, and reading his feedback, I see that the negatives he got were for late payment. No communication and someone leaves a negative non-paying bidder, and then he pays right away.

I guess I should just be a little more patient? All I am looking for is a little communication. Its frustrating when they don't.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Empty Eric....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:52 pm

i have dealt with him many,many times. His name is Jobie....if he is buying your E103 then don't worry. I have sold him around 10-12 E103 cards and he was very happy to pay the price, he may have the biggest E103 collection in the world.

He may be out for a few days, he will get back to you i am sure. i believe we have the same email but i won't post it here.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Empty also eric....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Jobie likes when you send him a paypal invoice, he has always asked me to do that then he pays within 1 day.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Square_Frame_Ramly wrote:Jobie likes when you send him a paypal invoice, he has always asked me to do that then he pays within 1 day.

Mark

Thanks for the heads up Mark. I went ahead and send him a PAYPAL invoice. This is my first time dealing with him. I figured I wouldn't have a problem....I just wanted to make sure, so I have asked for communication.

And thanks guys for all the info. Hopefully this will help with others when dealing with him.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Well Mark. You were right.

So when dealing with this buyer, it is best to send him a PAYPAL invoice and regardless of what you state in your listing (for time of payment), give him at least a week to pay.

But no worries. Thanks everyone.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever dealt with aaron755hr on Ebay Empty glad it worked out Eric....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:45 pm

just don't bid against him on Ebay when it comes to E103 cards. He bids high and wins 97% of the time.

I wish he would talk more, i would love to know how many E103 cards he has. I would guess 70-80. Oh well, he probably does not want people to know. Rolling Eyes

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down