Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs!

+9
bowlingshoeguy
r337man
Abravefan11
jbonie
sabrjay
hrbaker
wonkaticket
cccc
ullmandds
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs!

Post by cccc Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 am

ullmandds wrote:eek gads...I guess I'm wrong!?!?!

yes you are...it's at $17,400 after the 17.5% bp now. stick to pulling teeth and leave the crack prognosticating to the experts. mallet
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs!

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

WTF...I'm not an oral surgeon?!?! I do a bit of everything...why does everything think all i do is PULL TEETH!!!!!!!

But point taken!Smile
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Quan, he drills holes in people's heads too. Then he fills them back up.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah, Peter works with kids gloves according to this pic from a patient.

Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Dentis10
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

nice mark...that patient was such a freakin' baby!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm

I'll bring my tools to your wedding reception, Jay...free lobotomies all around!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

but what if the zombies eat our brains first?
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGuy219 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 pm

I attacked my dentist when I was five years old. Broke his mirror.

I guess I was just surprised to see him coming in my bedroom window at night.
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Jay...apparently Lee's been working out...he'll take care of it!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I would say that beater Tango Cobb should bring about $2K to $3K. WOW! simply unreal, I bet the consigner is singing a real tune!
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by spacktrack Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 am

Bidding on the Cobb went exactly as I suspected it would with many people rushing in on the first day to get their bids in at the levels they wanted. That being said, I don't think this card is done as far as bidding goes, and I expect we'll see some bidding on the last day that will continue to raise eyebrows.

Brian

spacktrack
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cards of questionable existence...Case Study Tango Eggs! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2