Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historical fantasy league

2 posters

Go down

Historical fantasy league Empty Historical fantasy league

Post by sabrjay Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

We are in need of a couple of people that are interested in running teams in out historical fantasy baseball league. It's not very time consuming. It is basically a draft league where you draft your team, set your line ups and decide the team strategy. The computer plays all the games. We started with 1871 season and are currently drafting for 1891 season. One of the teams available has Cap Anson on its roster. If you are interested, you can send me private message or just post here. I will give you access to the area where the league is being played.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we've all learned a lot about the players, so here's your chance to learn more about the players you collect.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Historical fantasy league Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Historical fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Historical fantasy league Empty Re: Historical fantasy league

Post by pariah1107 Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 am

Hello Jay, this will be a good oppurtunity to acquaint myself with earlier cards than W's.... I think I'll do OK in the 1920's. Happy Thanksgiving!
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Historical fantasy league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Historical fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down