Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with a Hank Aaron card

2 posters

Go down

Help with a Hank Aaron card Empty Help with a Hank Aaron card

Post by Adler Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi everyone. I hope I posted this in the write section, and I hope someone here can help me. My father recently gave me a box of cards and there is one card in it that I can not find anything about in any reference books or online.

It is a Hank Aaron card (I believe form the 1960s or 1970s as this is the period where all the cards in the box are from apart from a few from the 50s). The card is a gold foil stand up card or sticker card. Unfortunately I can not find any info on this card. I can post a picture of it when I get home from work tonight.

Any info on this card would be great. Until I can post a pic tonight, if anyone has an idea about the card that would be great.

Thanks again for any help.

Adler

Adler
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Help with a Hank Aaron card Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help with a Hank Aaron card Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Help with a Hank Aaron card Empty Re: Help with a Hank Aaron card

Post by glenv Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 pm

glenv
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Help with a Hank Aaron card Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help with a Hank Aaron card Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Adler Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 am

Hey thanks for your fast reply. I really appreciate your help.

Sorry, I did not get to post a picture last night. I got home late from work last night. I also can't look at that link because my company blocks Ebay and other auction sites. I will post a pic and check that one out when I get home.

Adler
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Adler Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeap that it is it. Thanks for helping me out! I really appreciate it!

Chris

Adler
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down