Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you pay to buy this CSA card?

+2
mwieder
arandy
6 posters

Go down

What would you pay to buy this CSA card?

What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_lcap50%What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_lcap50%What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_lcap0%What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_lcap0%What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Empty What would you pay to buy this CSA card?

Post by arandy Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 pm

If you were to take a risk, what is the maximum price you would pay to purchase this CSA 8 t205 Clarke. The seller says he can not guarantee them to cross over to PSA or SGC so you won't get a refund if it is rejected by other companies.

What would you pay to buy this CSA card? 1e25_110

http://cgi.ebay.com/NM-MT-8-T205-GOLD-BORDERS-FRED-CLARKE-T-205-SMR-4-500_W0QQitemZ300264594937QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sports_Cards?hash=item300264594937&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Empty Re: What would you pay to buy this CSA card?

Post by mwieder Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 pm

That image is a little deceptive as the shadow at the bottom makes the card appear longer then it actually is. It seems to be way short.

mwieder
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

http://picasaweb.google.com/mwieder/

Back to top Go down

What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Empty Re: What would you pay to buy this CSA card?

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 am

If it was a scarce card that I might not otherwise be able to acquire, I'd consider it. But given that T205 Clarkes can be found rather easily/affordably, I'd pass on this CSA graded one. There's no chance that bottom border gets by PSA or SGC.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:40 am

Csa??? No thanks. My vote is a big "PASS!!!!!!

Tony A.
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by arandy Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:45 am

I agree that the bottom border is almost definitely trimmed. But I wouldn't mind paying $10 for it just because it still is a nice looking card.

-Randy
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 am

Seeing as $0 is an option, I guess I should have voted B. I don't think I'd pay more than $25-30 for that card though.

horse poop
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by arandy Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 pm

I probably should have made the price range $1-$100 instead of $0-$100 because most collectors would take any card for free!

-Randy
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Empty I'd Pass...

Post by t2069bk Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:12 pm

I'll pass if it is described as having Clean White Borders for a T205 by the seller????
t2069bk
t2069bk
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:42 pm

SGC and PSA will render an "A"

I would pay about $40 if I wanted it for my collection, it has great eye appeal.
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100What would you pay to buy this CSA card? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down