Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Auction, do they...

4 posters

Go down

Legendary Auction, do they... Empty Legendary Auction, do they...

Post by sabrjay Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:27 am

...have any credibility left within the hobby? To me, they have fallen almost to the level Coaches Corner. I would never do business with Doug Allen, Ron Oser or anyone else connected with that mess. They may have been good guys in the hobby at one time and Ron Oser was even kind enough to teach me a lot about this hobby when I first got started. But that was a different Ron Oser then. I don't recognize the person called Ron Oser now.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Legendary Auction, do they... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Legendary Auction, do they... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Legendary Auction, do they... Empty Re: Legendary Auction, do they...

Post by TheRiddler Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 pm

They have no credibility with me.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Legendary Auction, do they... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Legendary Auction, do they... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:09 am

ZERO % with me. How could anyone possibly feel differently.

Tony A.
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Legendary Auction, do they... Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Legendary Auction, do they... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by onlychild Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Now Dave Forman and SGC is getting some negative exposure.

As mentioned, I get quite a few emails from collectors in-the-know (not me) venting or for some reason confessing what they have witnessed or heard. Rather than just jumping in with wild accusations, I never went public with what I've heard because I considered it hearsay...and still do. I decided long ago there was too many collectors telling the same secretive story. Unfortunately this may just be the tip of the iceberg, who knows for sure?

As always, everyone should decide for themselves who to deal with, their comfort level with that selection and enjoy the hobby. Here is a couple of posts I made not so long ago:

My take:

Eliminate SGC and I'd agree with you.

Unless I really needed it (and I mean desperate) and it was already in an SGC
holder or I had one of the very very few in my collection graded by
them earlier...you will not find an SGC graded card in my collection! I will definitely never send them one of my cards to grade....ever! I'd sooner send it to PRO.

Was very successful in ignoring SGC in every aspect. Will next year be the year that they......? Suspect
...why I believe it just might be.
onlychild
onlychild
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Legendary Auction, do they... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Legendary Auction, do they... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.AlteredCards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down