Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards?

4 posters

Go down

Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Empty Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:14 pm

= e107?
= t206?
= Exhibits?
= other?
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Empty Re: Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards?

Post by sabrjay Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:18 pm

If you are talking every single player, than my guess would be the t210 Old Mills. If you are talking HOfers, then it would be either e107s or t206s.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Empty Re: Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards?

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm

My guess would be E107s
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:06 am

Didn't Exhibit Supply Co. issue baseball cards continuously over a 40+ year interval?
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 am

Zeenut was the record holder until Topps surpassed them. I think what disqualifies the Exhibits is the fact that they basically issued the same cards from 1939-....

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:27 am

are exhibits consider cards or postcards?
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Which pre-war 20th Century set has the most rookie cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:47 pm

both...When I was pursuing the player set, I set my limit for what a card was at the size of a postcard.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down