Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~2008~

2 posters

Go down

~2008~ Empty ~2008~

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:31 am

Well, as we approach the new year i was just wondering if anyone has new collecting goals or plans they wish to accomplish. This thread is not just about card collecting.

Just like 2007 i hope to get more T204 Square frame Ramly cards, i missed out on the Mastro lot with Pat Moran SGC 30 because i was committed to a few E98 cards and would have had to pay more than i wanted for the Moran card. drool

I believe we will see some nice card pick-ups at decent prices in 2008. I see a recession (or major slowdown) looming in U.S.A. for the middle of next year.

Also, i plan on traveling during the summer to Maine with the family. We have gone to Old Orchard beach a few times but this will be the first with my 17 month old daughter.

Well, hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!!!! beer

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
~2008~ Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100~2008~ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

~2008~ Empty Re: ~2008~

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:16 pm

Maine is one of the destinations we have been considering. There is a lighthouse which you can stay at which is only accessible by mail boat (on an island). No electricity. I wonder how they light the light?! Isle Au Haut, ME
Another is in Phippsburg on Pompton Beach.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
~2008~ Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100~2008~ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down