Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty!

Go down

This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty! Empty Re: This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty!

Post by sabrjay Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:44 pm

looks fake to me, but yeah,m those hands are nasty. Must not have washed up after he "aged" the card

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. When I do this at home I get arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty! Empty Re: This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty!

Post by r337man Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Yes Fake as a $3 bill for sure!
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100This Guy needs to wash his hands, he got the card dirty! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum