Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1935 Cobb/Ruth uncatalogued cards - GONE (but have another)

Go down

1935 Cobb/Ruth uncatalogued cards - GONE (but have another) Empty 1935 Cobb/Ruth uncatalogued cards - GONE (but have another)

Post by onlychild Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm

(Sorry, late update) Set is gone..went fast; I have another that is equal to or better than shown. Also have a set with the Cobb & Ruth both graded GAI 8.

I have a complete set of 72 caricature game cards from 1935 (dated) in the original box. Many are somewhat racists and reflect the times. The artist was well known but his name escapes me at the moment.

Only two cards are baseball related and named; one Babe Ruth and the other Ty Cobb. Both appear NrMt or better...my guess is Cobb 7/8, Ruth 9/10. PSA will grade them if supplied with all the info. GAI will definitely grade them, not sure about SGC.

Cards are slightly larger than a T206 and have a playing card blue back...high rez scans can be provided.

Kevin
onlychild@hotmail.com

1935 Cobb/Ruth uncatalogued cards - GONE (but have another) Ruth_c11

onlychild
onlychild
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
1935 Cobb/Ruth uncatalogued cards - GONE (but have another) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1001935 Cobb/Ruth uncatalogued cards - GONE (but have another) Right_bar_bleue

http://www.AlteredCards.com

Back to top Go down