Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives

4 posters

Go down

Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Empty Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives

Post by pariah1107 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 am

My name is Ty Phelan. I go by the handle pariah1107 on all sites. I live in a quiet windswept wasteland, Ellensburg Washington. My collection is limited to baseball strip cards (1919-32), super bowl era football, and nascar memorabilia. OCD by day, REM by night.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Empty Re: Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives

Post by sabrjay Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 am

Welcome to the board. It's good to have a strip card collector around since they don't get much love.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Empty Re: Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives

Post by pariah1107 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 am

Yes, true, but would like to speak to an open forum about the lack of info about such cards. I have two inquiries #1; in the w514 set there are two type sets for the number 5 which makes me believe there are actually 146 cards in the w514 set (rather than 124). #2; can anyone tell me why the #48 Frank Davis w514 has an "A" on his uniform since he played for the Quakers (an NL team)?
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 am

Best place to ask these questions is in the card area. Hopefully someone can answer your questions. I probably know less about strip cards than any other type except maybe exhibits.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rholmes Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Welcome, Ty!
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome aboard Ty, it is surprising once a subject has been brought up how many people will come out of the woodwork.

By the way if you have not found it there is a tutorial on how to post a picture on the board. We do have a hosting service. I want to see more of those W's

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Hello to all, nice to know like-minded obsessives Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down