Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set?

3 posters

Go down

Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Empty Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set?

Post by browncow75 Thu May 20, 2010 5:06 am

Im thinking of starting a subset or 2 from the T210 set, and Im trying to locate some info on the set itself. Questions such as who are the "toughies" and thier value (for commons in, say, SGC 20-50) in the current market. I would also like to find out if there is any websites that have player bio's since most are career minor leaguers, and because I think it would add more to the intrigue of the collection if I were to have a little "backstory" to go with these little gems of baseball history! Thanks!

Brandon
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Empty Re: Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set?

Post by sabrjay Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Zach (mzm55) is probably the most knowledgeable of the regulars here. Lipset's Encyclopedia of Baseball Cards is probably the best book resource. For this set, or any other set. It's a must have.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Empty Re: Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set?

Post by browncow75 Thu May 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks Jay! I will see if I can get ahold of him.

B
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by mzm55 Thu May 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks for the plug, Jay :-)

Feel free to shoot me an email if you want: mzm55@mac.com I'm back for the summer so I'll be able to get back into cards. Also, for the benefit of the board, I'll try to post something here soon, too.

Best,

Zach

mzm55
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Where Can I Get Indepth Info on the T210 Set? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down