Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which

4 posters

Go down

Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Empty Kellogg or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:49 pm

do you prefer - or is it another?

Here is my vote, based solely on the cupcake - which is #1 for me!

Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Cupcak10
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Empty Re: Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which

Post by terjung Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am

More of a vintage ho-ho kind of guy, myself. I got side tracked for a little while when Little Debbie twin packed her Swiss Rolls for a lot cheaper. After getting used to them, I went back and had a ho-ho and realized how much better they were than the Swiss Rolls.

Oh wait, you mean baseball cards? My bad... I forgot where I was.

As for Kellogg's, all I can remember from that time frame are their 3D cards... and I don't remember them being cut outs. I like them better than the Hostess, but if we are sticking only to strip / panel cut outs from the 70s, I guess I have to go with Hostess since I can't picture any others.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Empty Re: Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which

Post by hrbaker Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Cupcakes it is, especially after they changed the Ding Dongs to King Dons!
hrbaker
hrbaker
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 pm

I like the Kellogg's 3D cards. Thought they were so cool. I know I tore few apart trying to figure out how they did it. I'm sure Lee and I got into more than few fights over who got the card from the box.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Kellog or Hostess cut out panel cards from the 70s - which Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down