Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found!

3 posters

Go down

Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Empty Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found!

Post by Z-NUT Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Won these two cards in the recent Sterling auctions. USPS tracking shows that these were delivered to my mailing address at 2:40 P.M. Only problem is that I was at that address at that time, in full view of the mailbox and not only did I never see a package, I didn't see a mail carrier either. Please let me know if any of you see them on Ebay, etc. Thanks.

Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! T206ch12
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! T206ch13
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! T213le13
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! T213le12

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Empty Re: Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found!

Post by Z-NUT Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:38 pm

Cards were found unharmed, minor mailing issue. Sterling got back to me right away. Whew!

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Empty Re: Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found!

Post by sabrjay Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Good looking Coupon for the grade
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:04 am

i've had usps packages where it says delivered one day but doesn't get delivered until the next day.  i've also had it happen one time where the postman dropped a neighbor's package in front of my house.  i just handed it to my neighbor but on the tracking it probably never got past the "out for delivery" message.  i'm sure that happens alot also.

i've found usps to be 99% reliable, just don't track your package too closely, it'll eventually get there. even with all their problems they are still way better than ups or fedex. i've had a handful of problems over the years but only 1-2 packages that truly got lost.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Possible stolen cards via USPS- Cards found! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:25 pm

sabrjay wrote:Good looking Coupon for the grade

I had actually tried to procure a T213-2 Leach several times over the last couple of years, but kept getting outbid. This time was the charm. It actually went for a bit less than I expected. Maybe it was forgotten with the frenzy going on over the T213-1 Starr? Pretty much crease free and a nice clean reverse.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down