Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile...

+2
sabrjay
cccc
6 posters

Go down

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Empty HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile...

Post by cccc Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 am

while searching for an ignore list feature on the other board (because 1. it's gotten to the point with me for some posters and 2. they do have one!)...i went over here to see if there's something similar. what's cool is it's not just the run-of-the-mill "ignore", but implicitly "friends and foes"...like line drawn in the sand ready for battle know your friends and enemies!

not that i'd use it on anyone over here, but feel free to "foe" me so you wouldn't have to read my endless drivel and incessant rants about my knowledge of modern donruss and topps issues (1988-1989 only).

edited: i just "foe'd" me (probably not the 1st time) so wouldn't have to read this in the morning...great feature guys bow

Last edited by cccc on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cool site feature)
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Empty Re: HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile...

Post by sabrjay Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm

I like it too. If the old net54 crowd were here, I'm sure I'd top the for list. I can claim to be the first person to be put on the foe list and have the first post to negative. Both done as a test by another poster, so I have no hard feelings about it tongue This site does have a lot of really neat little features that are seldom used or not known about. I still like the +/- thingie and Thanks on posts. I use it all the time when appropriate

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Empty Re: HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile...

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Anyone can feel free to "friend" me, by going to the "profile" link on the top menu and selecting "friends and foes". That's also the place were you approve pending friend requests.

I have yet to "foe" anyone and hope I never have to! HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... 707809
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I sent out a few requests, many months ago. Ben...you're the only one to have accepted.

I know I forget about that option and check my requests maybe once or twice a year.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Empty Eric...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

I did not get one... HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Icon_cry

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Square_Frame_Ramly wrote:I did not get one... HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Icon_cry

Mark

Hey Mark......I sent you a request. It's still in my profile as sent and pending your response.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Empty Oh...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Now I see it.... Just added a bunch of guys.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

I sent out a whole bunch of friend requests last week, most of which are still pending. If you participate here on a semi-regular basis, you probably have a pending request from me. Check the profile link at the top menu and select "friends and foes" to see.

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Icon_rr
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:18 am

no message from Ben HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Icon_cry

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 am

pro9 wrote:no message from Ben HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... Icon_cry

D'oh!!! HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... 205408

Sorry, E. Check now!
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm

I still have like 10+ pending friend requests from months ago! Get with it people! Granted, it would be easier if there was an automated email notifying friend requests, but that's not the case. Gotta do it manually in the profile section of the top menu.

HA!..."friends & foes" in your profile... 327648

ps. Still no foes/ignores yet, thankfully. Hasn't been necessary given the friendly/positive nature of our board.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down