Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook?

5 posters

Go down

Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Empty Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook?

Post by zouraspm Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:17 pm

It's really my first week and I've got a good group of friends, related and unrelated, past and current going. It's exhilerating and ultimately draining as I attempt to put a narrative stamp on my life as I go about my daily activities. I wouldn't be surprised if it hampers the steady (up to this point) accretion of vintage baseball cards into my safety deposit box. I've even collected a few 'friends' from the vintage baseball card boards. Bottom line is it's a blast that I don't see letting up too soon.
zouraspm
zouraspm
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Empty Re: Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook?

Post by sabrjay Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Guess I'm getting old. I am on facebook and myspace but just don't get it. I rarely check them out because they don't really offer me anything that interests me. I'd rather be checking the posts here or playing a game, etc.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Empty Re: Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook?

Post by yawie99 Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 am

I agree with both of you. I signed up several months ago and just didn't get it at first - like I was born a few years too early for the whole social-networking phenomenon. Over the last few weeks, I've finally realized its time-sucking genius.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Post by Showtime Cards Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Facebook can be a really fun way to pass the time, or a completely obsessive habit that can ruin your social life entirely. It's all about finding the correct balance, and you have to remember that it's a place to interact with friends, and talk about what's going on in your life. If you spend too much time on Facebook, you won't have any real events in your life to talk about there. However, if you can integrate it with your life in minute ways that don't overpower every single experience, you should find that it is a very useful tool for keeping up with your social life and friends.
Showtime Cards
Showtime Cards
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is anybody else totally addicted to facebook? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.showtimecards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 82Redbirds Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 am

"I didn’t know what Facebook was, and now that I do know what it is, I have to say, it sounds like a huge waste of time. I would never say the people on it are losers, but that’s only because I’m polite." - Betty White's SNL monolog
82Redbirds
82Redbirds
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

http://way-off-base.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down