Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight

+4
bowlingshoeguy
sabrjay
TheBig6
cccc
8 posters

Go down

totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Empty totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight

Post by cccc Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:37 am

i dunno it's raining over here and fight club being a favorite of mine reminds me of one of movie's discussion...

which history figure would you like to fight, but i'm trying to stay on-topic here with prewar players!

mine would be either john ward or christy mathewson...simply because i don't like lawyer types or smart, upstanding yuppies geek

i'm 5'7 and 175 so matty is prolly too big for me but i think i can take john ward Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Empty Re: totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight

Post by TheBig6 Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:30 am

I'd say Cobb. That would be a win win proposition. Win or Lose you still got a good story to tell.
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Empty Re: totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight

Post by sabrjay Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Cobb or Anson. They were both pretty sad excuses for humans.

Don Mossi would be fun only because I could just hear him saying "Owwwww!!! Fuck!!! You hit me in the ear!!!" And there is the nose that would just shatter and start gushing blood the first time you hit it.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:29 pm

I would would go for Fred Clarke, he was a puny guy that got picked on all the time. I might have a chance to not get beat down by him. mallet lol2 bananarama 2
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Boss Schmidt - Without looking, I am almost certain he is the guy who kept beating Cobb up. So, I would like to teach him a lesson for doing that! lol2 flaming mad mallet

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:46 am

Shag Shaughnessy.

Why? Because his nickname was Shag, and his first name was Francis. That deserves an a$$ beating just by itself.

I appologize in advance, if anyone here has the first name Francis.

And he was the first player to come to mind. I don't know why.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:43 am

Eric, You just want to knock that hairdo out of place and make it look like Tinkers do. Suspect righton

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:16 pm

Hmmm probably Anson. But if it could be expanded to include former commissioners, the choice is easy - Kenesaw Mountain Landis.

totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight 1172499369
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Owww, Landis would be a good choice too. Lord knows he could have used a good beating back in the day. mallet

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Along the lines of Landis, it is Comiskey I really don’t like. This pompous skinflint caused the Scandal by not paying his players fairly nor compensating them for routine expenses such as meals and cleaning. For this he is awarded the Gil Upside Yer Head Award!

totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Aviati11

And yes, taking on a dead man in a fair fight is something that I am up for.
He won't last two rounds!
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:31 pm

ItsOnlyGil wrote:
And yes, taking on a dead man in a fair fight is something that I am up for.
He won't last two rounds!

That's the best laugh I've had in awhile

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Those are two good picks.

Taking on the old men.

And Lee....I think you're right about the hairdo
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100totally random: which pre-war player would you like to fight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down