Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member

3 posters

Go down

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Empty Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member

Post by fisherboy7 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:13 pm

Truth: I once traded a t206 O'Hara St. Louis to Steve Y (yawie99) for a whole bunch of E92 Dockmans in nice shape (13 of em I think?). Not sure if he still has the O'Hara. I think so, he had it graded and it received sgc 30. I still have the Dockmans. Pretty sure Steve was happy with this deal winking

The Magee is my favorite of the group.

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member E92Magee

Truth: I once swapped a E107 Plank to Jeff P. for a E107 Joss. Shocked

Both cards were serious beaters, but both had decent images despite that. Brian M was a previous owner of this card as I recall. Remember me begging you to trade it to me a few years ago Brian? Laughing

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member E107%20Joss

Tell us about a swap you once did with a board member?
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Empty Re: Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member

Post by yawie99 Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:26 pm

I still have it, Ben. (And the Magee was probably my favorite, too.) I've given up on the Monster as a whole, but still collect the St. Louis sets.

Even better if they have rare backs, so I also gotta give Jim. R. a shoutout for our Baltimore Victory-St. Louis Uzit swap.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Empty Re: Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:23 am

Chris B. (the-illini) once offered me a crummy N173 or something for my Cops and Robbers Gum card of Shifty Sam. I smartly rejected.

Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Shiftysam

winking

Judging by the response to this thread, I will assume that people prefer not sharing details of their past trades. Very Happy
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 am

i've been downgrading lots so an e94 wagner here or an e97 keeler there...but looking through my spreadsheet the last big trade i did was almost 2 years ago with cat. i sent him an e90-2 wagner psa4+ m101-4 sisler 5 for a '52 topps mantle psa4 and cash. we were both happy with the deal. he had an n162 anson in a 3 but we couldn't figure something out so he sent me the cash.

p.s. i also offered him my d322 wagner 4 for his lower grade 2 and cash but we couldn't work out the cash value. i ended up selling it for way more at the time straight cash, but i really wanted to get back the d322 in lower grade. the card then doubled in price and the rest is history mallet ...maybe this belongs in that biggest mistake thread!
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Tell us about a trade you once did with a board member Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down