Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think I would buy from a seller with this......

4 posters

Go down

I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Empty I don't think I would buy from a seller with this......

Post by scott elkins Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 pm

user I.D.! Shocked

LINK

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Empty Re: I don't think I would buy from a seller with this......

Post by sabrjay Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:13 pm

Wow Shocked No way I would ever bid on his stuff. Just shows that if you have something someone wants badly enough, they will throw the baby out with the bath water.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Empty Re: I don't think I would buy from a seller with this......

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm

User ID is a horrible choice.

The card on the other hand.....I used to own.
I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... 1909-110
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Don't remember who I sold to.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Empty Eric...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:44 pm

I believe that Dave S. (Baggers) bought a lot of E97 B/W in an auction last year and that one may have been in it. I ended up buying a few from him and that E97 Hartsell b/w was one i did NOT buy because of the stains and the price was too high. It may be a different one but boy does it look the same.

Mark scratch
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I don't think I would buy from a seller with this...... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 am

Square_Frame_Ramly wrote:I believe that Dave S. (Baggers) bought a lot of E97 B/W in an auction last year and that one may have been in it. I ended up buying a few from him and that E97 Hartsell b/w was one i did NOT buy because of the stains and the price was too high. It may be a different one but boy does it look the same.

Mark scratch

Mark....it's the same one. You bought one at the same time I bought that Hartsell and the Schlei from him. I traded a Magee Portrait and an Elberfeld Washington Portrait to him plus cash. Then I sold the Hartsell to someone else and now he's selling it. The Schlei went to Quan.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down