Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In honor of the eBay seller's boycott -

+4
fisherboy7
Square_Frame_Ramly
crazylocomerk
ItsOnlyGil
8 posters

Go down

In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Empty In honor of the eBay seller's boycott -

Post by ItsOnlyGil Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:14 pm

I will not be listing any items for sale in the B/S/T during this week.

shooting angry2 lol!
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Empty Re: In honor of the eBay seller's boycott -

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Oops! I screwed that up already. Just listed a Zeenut last night Embarassed
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Empty although...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:42 pm

you are hurting Ebay by listing on B/S/T here so i say list here first and if you don't get a sale then go to Ebay after the boycott. No listing fees and no final value fee here.

I don't have many cards to sell now but if i did then B/S/T will be the only way to sell a card. cheers

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Empty Re: In honor of the eBay seller's boycott -

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:44 pm

While I suspect Gil's post was in jest Suspect I agree with Mark. The ebay seller boycott is all the more reason to list cards in the BST.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 pm

I couldn't agree more. B/S/T board is always my first option.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Yes, my post was in jest. I have no items which I have ever listed for sale here, nor on ebay. I am not a seller.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Empty This boycott has been working well for me.

Post by ItsOnlyGil Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:42 pm

How about you?
I'm surprised at which sellers have ignored the boycott. But I shouldn't be, it is BS.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm

There are people out there that will do anything for the almighty $$$, morals and ethics be damned.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yawie99 Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:52 pm

sabrjay wrote:There are people out there that will do anything for the almighty $$$, morals and ethics be damned.

Jay

I bid with Verkman, too.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Ah, Verkman, now there is a piece of work. He will never get any of my business again. flaming mad

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:40 am

I wonder if this thing even registered as a blip.

I didn't really see much of a difference in quantity and quality of what i look for. I didn't bid on anything, but I did watch.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:46 am

I picked up a few items during this time period - I think they were mostly from sellers' ebay stores however (items I had been thinking about picking up, then the sellers lowered the prices by around $50 or so each, so I had to grab them). Looks like eBay spoiled the strike with a cheap listing day however. Sad

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100In honor of the eBay seller's boycott - Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down