Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Seller on Ebay

2 posters

Go down

New Seller on Ebay Empty New Seller on Ebay

Post by madpunter88 Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Does anyone else have any insight on the T206 Ebay listings of smithenir (who hails from St. Thomas, Virgin Islands)? Maybe he is on this board... His cards look good and he is listing quite a few with what appears to be reasonable prices. But it seems his auctions get less attention than others -- many even go unsold. Is there some give-away people notice in the listings? He just joined Ebay this year but has 100% good feedback. I've been tempted to bid on some of his auctions but have been scared away by the lack of activity.

madpunter88
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
New Seller on Ebay Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Seller on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New Seller on Ebay Empty Re: New Seller on Ebay

Post by t206head Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 am

I I picked up a t3 about a month ago. I don't think there are to many places to pick up a real card sleeve on the island. it was mailed to me wrapped in cellophane in a padded mailer with no damage. grab them wile there cheap
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
New Seller on Ebay Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100New Seller on Ebay Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down