Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards...

5 posters

Go down

New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Empty New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 pm

I'll post this here since its not pre-war cards but I may have a new find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards in NM condition. I will be looking at them soon. They are from a family member who has had them tucked away for 20-25 years. He just found out I deal with old cards.
Of course he says the are in NM condition but that's his opinion and knows next to nothing about grading. I will post pics and I believe he may want to sell them.
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Empty Re: New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards...

Post by cccc Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm

exciting mark! hope there's a couple NM '52 mantle in it for u.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Empty Re: New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards...

Post by jbonie Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:03 pm

I have a friend who may be interested.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 am

If there's a '54 Bowman Williams in there, I also have a friend who would be VERY interested. My friend's name is ME.

In any case, an exciting discovery. Looking forward to the pics!
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok, i took a mini vaca last few days and i'm waiting on his call. I will try and get in touch with him very soon. I doubt i will ask for anything Quan, it's a relative, well by marriage so it's all good.
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 am

Cards coming by my house tomorrow, i will take pics...he keeps insisting a few are in MINT condition. LOL
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 am

Anxious to hear what you find! Good luck, Mark.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Ok, here is what he has. Of course he thought mint cond, most were PSA 2-3. But not graded. Since the values have gone down so much in price he most likely will keep them. But any special card someone needs i can ask him. He has a ton of common 1955 Topps. I don't know a lot of the set so if there is a rare card he may have one. Also has a Wilt Chamberlin rookie that would grade a PSA 4.New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Baseba10
New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Baseba11New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Baseba12New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Baseba13New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Baseba14New find of 50's Mantle/Williams cards... Baseba15
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Square_Frame_Ramly wrote:Cards coming by my house tomorrow, i will take pics...he keeps insisting a few are in MINT condition. LOL

normal people's MINT is still at least EX...thx to beckett. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised mark!
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down