Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Braves drop the ball

3 posters

Go down

The Braves drop the ball Empty The Braves drop the ball

Post by sabrjay Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 pm

This is sad and disturbing. The Braves make a deal with a minor for Chipper Jones 450th HR ball with no adult present. I'm guessing if this does go to court that the Braves are SOL and the girl gets the ball back.

Chipper 450 HR ball saga
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
The Braves drop the ball Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Braves drop the ball Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

The Braves drop the ball Empty Re: The Braves drop the ball

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 am

I have followed Chipper since 1995...even though i am a Redsox fan i have always hoped Chipper would do great. No roids with him, just plain old baseball. I think you will hear from him and he will do the right thing.
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
The Braves drop the ball Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Braves drop the ball Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 am

if the braves keep choking for the next 100 years...we can call it the curse of the chipper ball Smile. i also like chipper since 1990 when i pulled his upper deck rookie card with the cool red uni.

The Braves drop the ball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy4nQx8GMjVedRdEBbimR-1zhwqk9iuQ4FC7xs--ozJCWdQmRE
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
The Braves drop the ball Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Braves drop the ball Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down