Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the board is mobile-friendly

3 posters

Go down

the board is mobile-friendly Empty the board is mobile-friendly

Post by cccc Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:14 pm

was there an update recently? i just noticed last week that when i log onto the board from my android phone it'd give me the neat, simplified version of the board (there's also a "classic version" option). runs so clean and loads very fast, even from my cheap grandfathered $5.99 3g data plan from tmo.

u guys with iphones or other mobile devices getting the same thing? they're making it easier and easier to crash your car while driving now since everything is so mobile-conscious and on the go bananarama
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
the board is mobile-friendly Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100the board is mobile-friendly Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

the board is mobile-friendly Empty Re: the board is mobile-friendly

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:40 pm

I have seen that a few times, but as a New Englander i prefer to stay with what i am used to and the same site as my PC.
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
the board is mobile-friendly Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100the board is mobile-friendly Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 pm

it does make scrolling on my cell phone alot easier. all the text could be read easily w/o having to expand or zoom.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 am

It's a new system update. I've been meaning to make the forum facebook friendly too but keep forgetting to add the needed software.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
the board is mobile-friendly Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100the board is mobile-friendly Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down