Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members, how did you find this board?

+7
rp12367
Showtime Cards
Pup6913
pariah1107
jbonie
crazylocomerk
sabrjay
11 posters

Go down

New members, how did you find this board? Empty New members, how did you find this board?

Post by sabrjay Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:58 pm

We have had a really nice influx of new people over the past months and I am curious how all you new members found the board.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

New members, how did you find this board? Empty Re: New members, how did you find this board?

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 pm

I know when I was looking for a board (a while ago), I found it through Google by typing: "Vintage Baseball Card forum". It shows up first on the list.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New members, how did you find this board? Empty Re: New members, how did you find this board?

Post by jbonie Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:10 pm

I was googling to find research on T208's (they were selling in REA last spring) and found posts on this forum discussing them.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:11 pm

I'd like to say, through an REA reference or other collectors, but I made the same search "vintage baseball card forum".
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pup6913 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Lee forced me to join. He said "OR ELSE" Whats a man supposed to do??? flaglol
Pup6913
Pup6913
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Showtime Cards Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 pm

I found this website through a google search.
Showtime Cards
Showtime Cards
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

http://www.showtimecards.com

Back to top Go down

New members, how did you find this board? Empty Found using

Post by rp12367 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am

T206.org link... Thanks Trae

rp12367
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by T206.org Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 am

Cheers beer
T206.org
T206.org
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.livetocollect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nolemmings Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:39 pm

(pardon me for the poor taste)

Last edited by nolemmings on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
nolemmings
nolemmings
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyHarmonica Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

I ran into Lee at the National last summer and was kind of shocked as I hadn't seen him for 20 years or so. I used to go to his store when he had it and also always saw him when we both would set up at the St. Cloud Holiday Inn shows in the early 90s. He gave me a business card and said check the site out, it took a few months but eventually I made my way over and here I am.
JohnnyHarmonica
JohnnyHarmonica
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:58 am

wanted to be on the ground floor of this gravy train. hopefully all the b.s.ing gonna pay off and the mods can cut me some of the residuals when this site really start making money.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 am

We'll give you some of the residuals from the dinner at the National.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
New members, how did you find this board? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100New members, how did you find this board? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down