Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities!

Go down

30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Empty 30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities!

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello All,

I've decided to make the majority of my "E" card collection available for sale. This is an interesting and diverse 30 card collection full of HOFers and scarce type cards. Some of the highlights include E90-1's of Cy Young and Lajoie, E103 Brown, E104 Mack with a Najda back, E96 Mack, Star Player Candy of George Kelly (HOFer) and a good start on the E96 and E92 sets! Most of the cards are presentable lower grades, perfect for the budget conscious collector. Significant breakup value here if you decide to go that route. A complete list of the cards is below (only scan that's missing is the e96 Konetchy).

Right now I'm looking to sell the collection as a single lot for $3095 $2995 and I'll cover the shipping via Fed Ex anywhere in North America. Payment options are flexible.....check/mo/paypal gift all work for me. Shoot me an email to benfisher77@gmail.com with any inquiries or to purchase. First come first serve.

Scans of all the cards can be seen HERE

30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! E90-1young30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! E104mack30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! SPCKELLY30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! E103brown30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! E96mack30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! E93Waddell30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! E90-1%20Lajoie

Complete List of Cards (30):

E103 Williams Caramel Mordecai Brown - PR/FR
E104-1 Nadja (Najda back) Connie Mack - PR
E125 Am. Caramel Die Cut Byrne - PR
1928 E-UNC Star Player Candy - George "Highpockets" Kelly - gvg
E90-1 Cy Young - fair (front is vgex, tape on back)
E90-1 Nap Lajoie - FR
E90-1 Donlin - SGC 20
E92 Dockman LOT of 7
O'Hara - VG+
Gibson - VG
Bemis - GVG
Bridwell - GD
Davis - FR/GD
Dougherty - GD
Miller - GD)
E93 LOT of 3
Waddell -PR/FR
Wiltse - FR/GD
Donovan - PR
E95 Willetts - FR
E94 Moore (olive) - GD
E96 Philadelphia Caramel LOT of 11
Mack - GD
Jennings - GD
Marquard - PR/FR
Baker - FR
Herzog - GD
Meyers - FR
Pfeister - FR
Gibson - FR
Adams - GD
Clarke - PR
Konetchy - FR
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 10030 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Empty Re: 30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities!

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:10 pm

I've chopped $100 of the price, and if the lot is purchased within the next 48 hours I'll throw in the following W600 Sporting Life Cabinet of Johnny Kling at no extra cost:

30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! W600kling

Larger scan can be seen @ the website link above.

fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 10030 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities! Empty Re: 30 Card Caramel Collection FS: Many HOFers and Rarities!

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:47 pm

I decided to break this lot down and sell in smaller chunks. The e96's have already been listed on ebay, but if you have an interest in anything listed above, drop me a line and we can discuss. Deadline for this offering is January 7th as that's the last day I'll be in the country and able to ship them out.

fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down