Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.

+7
yawie99
bowlingshoeguy
pro9
cccc
jbonie
3-2-count
fisherboy7
11 posters

Go down

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Empty Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 am

So a few weeks ago I was lazily browsing ebay and came across a beauty 1928 Star Player Candy card of HOFer George "Highpockets" Kelly with a Buy It Now of $80 on it!! I rubbed my eyes a few times, thinking maybe the few beers I had somehow removed a digit from the price. When I saw that wasn't the case, I nearly broke my mouse button by hitting the BIN so hard. I used to get some nice BIN's back in the day on ebay, but ziltch in several years.

Well, now that I've returned to Canada for my summer vacation and have had a chance to pick up my mail and scan some stuff, I'm ready to unveil my Star Player Candy BIN bargain.

Feel free to share your Buy it Now bargain stories from days past!

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Spckel11
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Empty Re: Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.

Post by 3-2-count Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 am

Ben that's an absolute beauty. Mine would probably be my Sgc40 T206 Hal Chase blue portrait with an Old Mill back.
Common card, but going off eye appeal alone would have had to spend big bucks for the same look in a NM holder.
This one ran me a whole $130 bucks and looks just as nice.

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Chasep12 Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Chasep13
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Empty Re: Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.

Post by jbonie Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 am

Yeah Tony, that one looks real tight for a 3.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:38 am

sorry guys, i would so love to participate and post an awesome bin here but tbh i don't even remember when the last one was...prolly 3-4 years ago.

p.s. although i don't follow ebay as closely as before because of the big clusterfranklin it has become.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 am

Same here as Quan. I can't remember the last BIN.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 am

I'm with Quan and Elliot on this subject.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:09 pm

I've been having a little luck on the BIN's lately....

Last night Bill Henderson (king of commons!) listed a bunch of T210 Old Mills with very cheap BIN's. I managed to pick up a series 8 for just under 20 bucks! Anyone else on the board get a piece of that offering?
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by yawie99 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:37 pm

bowlingshoeguy wrote:I'm with Quan and Elliot on this subject.

Lee

Me too. eBay once giveth, now taketh when it comes to hobby vitality.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Post by rman444 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 pm

cccc wrote:sorry guys, i would so love to participate and post an awesome bin here but tbh i don't even remember when the last one was...prolly 3-4 years ago.

p.s. although i don't follow ebay as closely as before because of the big clusterfranklin it has become.

Come on, Quan. You don't remember this one that none of us had the balls to pull the trigger on that one fateful night?

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  1911E94TyCobbPurpleFront
rman444
rman444
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 am

rman444 wrote:
cccc wrote:sorry guys, i would so love to participate and post an awesome bin here but tbh i don't even remember when the last one was...prolly 3-4 years ago.

Come on, Quan. You don't remember this one that none of us had the balls to pull the trigger on that one fateful night?

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  1911E94TyCobbPurpleFront

Do tell for those of us who weren't around!
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Empty BIN Bargains

Post by hrbaker Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Neither one of these will break the bank but I picked both up within the last 8 months. The Grove was raw with a BIN of $5 and the T222 was already graded with a BIN of $10 and free shipping.

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  BINbargains
hrbaker
hrbaker
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 pm

$5 for a Diamond Star Grove? Robbery!

Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  919468
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:38 pm

No kidding. My Grove is about in the same shape and I think I paid about $50 for it a few years ago.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hrbaker Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 pm

sabrjay wrote:No kidding. My Grove is about in the same shape and I think I paid about $50 for it a few years ago.

Jay

You know I really couldn't believe when I found it one night. I hit the BIN, paid immediately and half way expected an e-mail from the seller telling me that the listing was in error and he wanted to void the transaction and to please not leave neg. feedback. The e-m never came but the card did. Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  136179
hrbaker
hrbaker
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Proof that bargain ebay BIN's still exist! Show yours.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down