Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend

4 posters

Go down

SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Empty SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend

Post by spacktrack Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

I wanted to post a reminder that SGC will be at the Strongsville, OH show this weekend at the Holiday Inn on Royalton Road if anyone is in the area. I'll be set up Friday through Sunday accepting submissions and meeting collectors.

We have a number of specials this month which may be of interest:

3 Day Special: $17/card, $1000 maximum value, no minimum

Opening Day Special: $6/card, $250 maximum value, all sports and non-sports, 10-card minimum, 10 day turnaround

1980-Present Special: $4.50/card, $250 maximum value, all sports and non-sports, 10-card minimum, 20 day turnaround

Standard Oversize Special: $25/card, $2500 maximum value, all sports and non-sports, no minimum, 15 day turnaround

Hopefully there will be some boards members who are at the show and able to stop by to say hello or drop off a submission.

If you have any questions, please drop me an email.

Thank you,

Brian Dwyer
SGC

spacktrack
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Right_bar_bleue

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com

Back to top Go down

SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Empty Re: SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 am

AS most of you know I am attempting to collect the T206 Cycle 460 subset. When I submitted some cards to Brian I mentioned this to Brian and he said that if I send him a checklist he would add it to the registry. I sent the list Monday and he had it up on Tuesday.

I have always been very pleased with their service and this just enforces it more.

Thanks,

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Empty Re: SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend

Post by pro9 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

Brian is a great guy. We better be nice to him, one day he'll be running a place and we'll be able to say we knew him when.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:46 am

i've met brian a couple times and yes...he does live up to all the hype.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100SGC in Strongsville, OH this weekend Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down