Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS?

3 posters

Go down

The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Empty The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS?

Post by LucasRiley Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am

I'm nearing the end of my 'sending limit' with PayPal, and they're really pressuring me to link my bank account. Do I need to do this? Are they gonna cut off my buying when I get to a zero 'sending limit?' Or is the limit just an invention to try to wedge me into giving them my bank account info? God knows their 'explanatory' information doesn't explain much, so I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with this problem. Any info is appreciated.
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Empty Re: The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS?

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 am

Paypal is a necessary evil, sad to say. What is recommended is to open up an account (savings is the easiest) that you do not keep alot of money in. You can set up a personal account with a $500 limit each money but you can't accept credit cards but there are no fees. Otherwise the business account costs you around 3%.

Paypal sucks but it's tough not to have it.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Empty Re: The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS?

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am

Best bet would be what Lee said.... Open a savings accout with $10, give paypal the info and if you sell something take money from paypal and withdraw to savings then take right out of savings account and in to your pocket.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The PayPal 'Sending Limit' - A Real Barrier or Just BS? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down