Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending in a PSA order....

3 posters

Go down

Sending in a PSA order.... Empty Sending in a PSA order....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Anyone ever send in a PSA order and the card comes back trimmed with no holder. I think you can request them encapsulate as AUT but does this throw up red flags to them by stating this?

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Sending in a PSA order.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sending in a PSA order.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sending in a PSA order.... Empty Re: Sending in a PSA order....

Post by cccc Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:08 pm

mark, i'm not 100% positive, but i believe you can do that and it's not going to interfere with the fair assessment of the card. no matter what the n54 experts say, the people grading your card is not the same as the people labelling the card, that i'm sure of. so when the processing guy(monkey) sees ur submission/request, he gives the card to the grader(chimpanzee)...the chimp will determine the numerical grade or if it's altered...then he gives it back to the monkey. if the card is deemed trimmed the monkey will check your sub and see if you've requested it to slab it anyways, if so he gives it to Bob in the labelling/sealing dept.

i hope you got my point through all that gibberish and you should be good to go either way.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Sending in a PSA order.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sending in a PSA order.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sending in a PSA order.... Empty Ha,Ha....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:20 pm

What is Bob in shipping labeled as....( A Gopher )? Laughing

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Square_Frame_Ramly wrote:What is Bob in shipping labeled as....( A Gopher )? Laughing

Mark

Shipping are usually baboons Laughing .

(No offence to anyone in shipping...especially if you are handling my cards Twisted Evil )

Cheers,
Blair
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Sending in a PSA order.... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Sending in a PSA order.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:20 am

mark having said all that i wouldn't request it, that's bad mojo for your psyche. i would send the card in EXPECTING a number grade, positive thinking.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down