Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever own the same card more than once

+2
sabrjay
lentel
6 posters

Go down

Anyone ever own the same card more than once Empty Anyone ever own the same card more than once

Post by lentel Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 am

I just bought a common card I owned before. The exact card. Has anyone ever owned the same exact card more than once? Anyone ever own the same card more than once Icon_question
lentel
lentel
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever own the same card more than once Empty Re: Anyone ever own the same card more than once

Post by sabrjay Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Recently I haven't had that happen but happened back in the 80s. I know that one of the card I recently owned ended up going back to the person I got it from. It was the first t-card this person ever bought, contacted me to see if I still had and then bought it back from me.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever own the same card more than once Empty Re: Anyone ever own the same card more than once

Post by crazylocomerk Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:31 am

This card.

Owned it, then sold it.....only to buy it back 6 months later. And now it's with me to stay:

Anyone ever own the same card more than once 1911-16T216DonieBushMINO
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 am

i've owned the e98 tinker a few times (at least 2). interesting i submitted it raw it came back a sgc20, somehow i sold it and bought it back at an sgc40...yea i'm not a very good flipper Embarassed

Anyone ever own the same card more than once 10E98TinkerSGC40
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

My T206 proof of Al Mattern. It comes with a long-ish story behind it, which I've told before so I'll spare the details this time. Let's just say that I feel extremely lucky to own it now, and it's definitely one of a handful of favorites in my collection. It has incredible color and registration, far better than the regularly issued t206 Mattern. Really pops at you when you have it in hand.

Anyone ever own the same card more than once T206PROOF2
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:42 pm

i have had this happen with several Uzits and Red Hindus- would buy them back again if I had the chance
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 pm

I can add another to the list.

Sold a T206 Shag Shaughnessy with a Brown Hindu back to a fellow collector about 2 weeks ago (I sold it in a set of 3 Shags which included 2 PSA 5's...one with an Old Mill back and the other with a Piedmont 350 back). Well this week it showed up on ebay. So I bid (last second decision), and won! Now it's coming back home!

Anyone ever own the same card more than once 1909-11T-206ShaughnessyShagBrownHin
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 pm

finally got this one back after a very long search

Anyone ever own the same card more than once Freema11Anyone ever own the same card more than once Freema10
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Anyone ever own the same card more than once Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Anyone ever own the same card more than once Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down