Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest quote on eBay today...

4 posters

Go down

Funniest quote on eBay today... Empty Funniest quote on eBay today...

Post by terjung Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:03 am

I was selling a few of my cards on eBay today and the guy who bought my BVG 8 Pete Rose RC a week or two ago (with no issue) made me an offer on another one of my cards that I had listed with a BINobo. Having dealt with him before, I accepted his $700 offer since it was fair. I was then presented with an email exchange where he informed me that he had insufficient funds. I offered to give him a little extra time to pay so as to be fair to him and to not go through the nullify/relist headache. His response was priceless...

"thank u. i can definitely pay within one week. i will try and pay sooner. i may just have my mom transfer some money to my account within a couple days. ..."

I nearly fell out of my chair.

Don't get me wrong... I am happy for the response. I just wasn't expecting to have to bring mommy into the mix.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Funniest quote on eBay today... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Funniest quote on eBay today... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Funniest quote on eBay today... Empty Re: Funniest quote on eBay today...

Post by crazylocomerk Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:40 pm

That's one heck of an allowance!
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Funniest quote on eBay today... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Funniest quote on eBay today... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Moms don't usually charge interest. Enjoy it while you can, it doesn't last forever.
stuck
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Funniest quote on eBay today... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Funniest quote on eBay today... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by psacollector Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Moms are the best
psacollector
psacollector
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Funniest quote on eBay today... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Funniest quote on eBay today... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down