Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards?

5 posters

Go down

Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Empty Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards?

Post by TheRiddler Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Or both?
Or neither?
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Empty Re: Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards?

Post by Bicem Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:02 pm

better?
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Empty Re: Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Hmmmm .... tuff question. I'd guess that he meant "better" as in "preferable".
But I'm not really sure of what his definition of "is" currently is.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by yawie99 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:57 am

Neither. My collecting trend has been toward a smaller number of cards, but increased coolness* per card.

* Very loosely defined as the subjective response to the confluence of player stature, image, degree of difficulty and condition.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 am

I'm all about presentable looking in quantities. I got more out of looking at alot of cards over looking at one masterpiece.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Is it better to have more cards, or higher grade cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down