Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards?

+6
ullmandds
TheBig6
sabrjay
Square_Frame_Ramly
3-2-count
ItsOnlyGil
10 posters

Go down

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Empty What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:03 pm

mine = vg
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Empty Re: What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards?

Post by 3-2-count Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Mine = VG/EX
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Empty 19 m116 blues....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:30 pm

= EX +

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Empty Re: What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards?

Post by sabrjay Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:45 pm

very few of my cards would grade higher than SGC40

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:50 pm

SGC 40 on Caramel Cards, that are scarcer in better grades
SGC 50 on more common issues.
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 pm

scg30-50...with a few exceptions.
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Most are SGC 10 - 30.

Low grade cards for me, with a few higher grade examples.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Empty a ragtag bunch

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:14 pm

All over the map, but they'd probably average out to GD/VG condition overall. Maybe 15% graded.

Visual appeal is more important to me than technical grade.

What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? E92matty
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? E101benderWhat is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? E93WaddellWhat is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? E96kling1
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Yeah Ben,
The longer I think about it, the lower my estimate becomes.
Its a good thing that you don't actually lose points for real beaters !
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by yawie99 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 am

Interesting question, so I had to play around with my spreadsheet to figure it out:

• 1 SGC A
  • 7 SGC 10's
  • 7 SGC 20's
  • 9 SGC 30's
  • 18 SGC 40's
  • 4 SGC 50's
  • 3 SGC 60's
  • 1 SGC 84
Average grade - SGC 33, which is probably higher than what I would've guessed.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:32 am

I woould say the over all grade of my collection would be vg to vg/ex.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100What is the average grade for all of your pre-war cards? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down