Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record holders: FCVBCF

+4
Bosox Blair
arandy
fisherboy7
ItsOnlyGil
8 posters

Go down

Record holders: FCVBCF Empty Record holders: FCVBCF

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Weve got a few with >1000 posts, but where is the details?
Its all about STATS, man!

- Who has the most posts per day,
- most per month?
- most posts started
- most posts per thread
- more !

Question Twisted Evil yes Shocked insane question popcorn ninja coffee scratch rendeer wow bananarama 2
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Record holders: FCVBCF Empty We have a forum birthday coming up....

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Record holders: FCVBCF Stats110
Record holders: FCVBCF Stats210
Record holders: FCVBCF Stats310
Record holders: FCVBCF Stats410
Record holders: FCVBCF Stats510
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Record holders: FCVBCF Empty Re: Record holders: FCVBCF

Post by arandy Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:14 am

Wow!I am number ten for the most posts and number nine for the most active post starters. bananarama

-Randy
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Wow - pickup threads sure are popular! I must admit that I love checking out what everone is acquiring.

Cheers,
Blair
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Bosox Blair wrote:Wow - pickup threads sure are popular! I must admit that I love checking out what everone is acquiring.

Cheers,
Blair

I'll agree with that statement.

Finally back from Thanksgiving break!
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 am

Among the most valuable things one can do for the benefit of Full Count is starting new card/hobby related topics. As you can see from the top 10 graph I posted above, many have done a great job in that regard already. Keep it up fellas!

righton
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 pm

#UsernameLocationJoinedLast visitPostsWebsite
1 fisherboy7 2007-12-13Today at 1:41 pm1623 Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_pm Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_www
2 sabrjayMinnesota2007-12-152008-12-311504 Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_pm Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_www
3 crazylocomerkPlainfield, NJ2007-12-252008-12-231068 Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_pm
4 ItsOnlyGilNJ2007-12-15Today at 2:23 pm916 Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_pm
5 Square_Frame_RamlyAvon, CT U.S.A.2007-12-14Today at 1:20 pm840 Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_pm Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_www
6 TheBig6Texas2008-02-03Today at 1:33 pm658 Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_pm Record holders: FCVBCF Icon_contact_www

As can be seen from the above, both Fisherboy7 and Saberjay have lapped (by 1000 posts) all board participants except for four of us. And Fisherboy is about to lap our own TheBig6. All too quickly, the rest of us will falter, stumble and be passed too. Fortunately, one of us, crazylocomerk has at least made it to the first plateau; with Mark and I still having an outside chance of joining him with 1000 posts, before getting lapped.

Anyone offering odds on the outcome?
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 pm

ItsOnlyGil wrote:Weve got a few with >1000 posts, but where is the details?
Its all about STATS, man!

- Who has the most posts per day,
- most per month?
- most posts started
- most posts per thread
- more !

Question Twisted Evil yes Shocked insane question popcorn ninja coffee scratch rendeer wow bananarama 2

As I started, it is all about Stats. The moderators want posts, new threads, etc.; yet offer no recognition for such contribution. What is so hard about an amulet, icon, or other electronic trinket to be associated with one's avatar for specific accomplishments?

And what could those accomplishments be? Well, the Moderators would be the ones to decide which type of participation they most seek to motivate.

Perhaps all desireable behavior (trades, publications, attendence, etc.) should be rewarded with Full Count Bucks which could be spent in an auction of contributed cards held whenever such contributions materialize.

Edited to add: there is more to this than number of posts = Major Leaguerer, All Star, Legend, etc. For example:
Wow!I am number ten for the most posts and number nine for the most active post starters. bananarama

-Randy

Thank you, Randy!

rendeer
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Come on Gil, you are are on the home stretch. Time to start cranking out all sorts of hot stove league threads.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arandy Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 pm

[quote="ItsOnlyGil"]
ItsOnlyGil wrote:

Edited to add: there is more to this than number of posts = Major Leaguerer, All Star, Legend, etc. For example:

-Randy

Thank you, Randy!

You're welcome Gil! righton
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:44 am

After much hard work and diligence This is my 500th post.

bananarama bananarama 2 bananarama

I will now sit in my recliner and rest. yawn

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Your next mission, if you choose to accept it, is to pass the man who can not post.
It is a difficult and dangerous assignment, just like you like 'em Man of Beer.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 am

Mission accepted, hopefully the page won't burn away now. ninja

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi Ben,

Can you get the most viewed threads? I did a quick scan and found it interesting which threads were actually highly viewed. I think we can eliminate the Historical Fantasy since it gets lots of hits from the participants.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:38 am

No way to delete threads from the "records" list as it is generated by the host.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Record holders: FCVBCF Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Record holders: FCVBCF Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am

bowlingshoeguy wrote:Can you get the most viewed threads? I did a quick scan and found it interesting which threads were actually highly viewed.

Hey Lee, here are the up to date graphs for most active/most viewed topics since the board's inception. Pickup threads tend to dominate because they span across a month's worth of posts.

Record holders: FCVBCF Most_v10
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm

bowlingshoeguy wrote:After much hard work and diligence This is my 500th post.

bananarama bananarama 2 bananarama

I will now sit in my recliner and rest. yawn

Lee

And Lee (resting) has blown straight through the 500 Club, and is now challenging the other heavy hitters. Big 6 appears to be first in his sights
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:29 am

Wow, I didn't even noticed I had a 100 posts in almost a month. IT might have something do with the fact it has been -20 here way too much. shivering

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down