Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay?

2 posters

Go down

anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Empty anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay?

Post by sabrjay Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 pm

I won a lot from them last night. I got an invoice from them at about 445 this afternoon. About a half hour later I got a payment reminder notice from the about 30 minutes later. Has anyone else experienced this?

I find this very rude and unprofessional, to say the least.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Empty never dealt with them....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 pm

It is unprofessional....seems they want you to pay fast but does it state in auction how long you should send payment?

Right now its all about cash, with the economy the way it is these sellers want their money. I always give 7 days to pay, they should also.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Empty Re: anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay?

Post by sabrjay Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:01 am

eBay rules state the buyer is supposed to contact the seller within 3 days. Given that rule, sending out a payment reminder less than 24 hours after the close of the auction is very unprofessional and classless. Thankfully, I have now spent most of my card money and what little I have left will not be spent on anything offered by becketmedia. I'll find more deserving sellers to spend my money with.

The other thing that irked me is that I responded back saying that it will take 3-5 days as stated on the PayPal for funds to clear into my account as I do not have a credit card tied to my account and I used a shell bank account that PayPal can only get $1 from it they try to double dip my account again because that's all I leave in it.

They responded back asking if I would call in with a credit card by Friday. I sent an email back saying that won't as I am trying to pay off my credit cards and won't pay the interest on this deal just so you can get your money fast.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay? Empty Re: anyone won a card from beckettmedia on eBay?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down