Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE National wantlist...

3 posters

Go down

THE National wantlist... Empty THE National wantlist...

Post by cccc Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:49 am

for those of us who are too poor to fly out to Chicago we can make request(s) here and the good board members can be on the lookout for us???

**for me it'd be e97 black & whites. i have 12 so would need most of the commons...if there's any available just the dealer's name or their contact info and i can get in touch with them later coffee .
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
THE National wantlist... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100THE National wantlist... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

THE National wantlist... Empty Re: THE National wantlist...

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:46 pm

cccc wrote:for those of us who are too poor to fly out to Chicago we can make request(s) here and the good board members can be on the lookout for us???

**for me it'd be e97 black & whites. i have 12 so would need most of the commons...if there's any available just the dealer's name or their contact info and i can get in touch with them later coffee .

For me it would be T216's. I too would be looking for the dealer's name and contact info to get in touch with them.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
THE National wantlist... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100THE National wantlist... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

THE National wantlist... Empty M116....Blue Backgrounds

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 am

Wagner, Bender, Doyle, Matty...

any grade.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
THE National wantlist... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100THE National wantlist... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

THE National wantlist... Empty Re: THE National wantlist...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down