Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T206 checklist by league?

2 posters

Go down

T206 checklist by league? Empty T206 checklist by league?

Post by David Skoglund Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm looking around to see if there is a T206 checklist that is organized by league. I'm especially interested in the American Association teams. Everything I seem to find is either an alphabetical listing or just includes the American League and the National league.

I've been working on the Minneapolis Millers and Saint Paul Saints cards, and they're getting lonely in the binder. I think it is time for the rest of their friends from the American Association to join them in my collection.

David Skoglund
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
T206 checklist by league? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100T206 checklist by league? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

T206 checklist by league? Empty Re: T206 checklist by league?

Post by hanksta Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi David,

The Minneapolis Millers? Very Happy We just bought a house in St. Paul and told my wife well it looks like I will have to do the St. Paul set...good thing it's only 2 cards.

I think Trae has the best site for checklists...not sure if he has the exact one you're looking for.

Still looking for a Miller with a Tolstoi back.

Sean
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
T206 checklist by league? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100T206 checklist by league? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Skoglund Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:15 pm

hanksta wrote:Hi David,
I think Trae has the best site for checklists...not sure if he has the exact one you're looking for.

Yeah, that one was the best I found out there. If there isn't a text listing by league I'll just go through and filter all the AA teams. I was hoping to be lazy and find it all in one chunk.

I'm in Minnesota too. Nice to run into another local.

David Skoglund
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
T206 checklist by league? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100T206 checklist by league? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:18 pm

This board is overrun with us Minnesotans!

beer
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
T206 checklist by league? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100T206 checklist by league? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down