Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what are the new ebay feedback rules?

2 posters

Go down

So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Empty So what are the new ebay feedback rules?

Post by lentel Fri May 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Can anyone tell me the changes for ebay feedback? I did notice my feedback jumped up a little bit.
How are we actually effected besides more feedback?
thanks
lentel
lentel
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Empty Re: So what are the new ebay feedback rules?

Post by hanksta Fri May 23, 2008 11:40 pm

Pretty much that sellers can no longer leave negative feedback, and each positive/negative feedback counts towards your total feedback (no longer only one positive/negative per person who has purchased from you, that's why your feedback went up).

Great for buyers, but sellers have to be on their best behavior.

Next up...only paypal payments (which they better fix first).
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Empty thanks hanksta

Post by lentel Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 am

thanks for the info hanksta
lentel
lentel
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

So what are the new ebay feedback rules? Empty Re: So what are the new ebay feedback rules?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down