Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick one of these cards for your collection...

+7
Bicem
sabrjay
cccc
CobbSpikedMe
3-2-count
Square_Frame_Ramly
fisherboy7
11 posters

Go down

Which one of these REA/Mastro cards would you want the most?

Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap15%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap15%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap12%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap8%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap12%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap4%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap4%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_lcap30%Pick one of these cards for your collection... Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 26

Pick one of these cards for your collection... Empty Pick one of these cards for your collection...

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Which one of these REA/Mastro cards pictured below would you want the most (for your collection - not resale) and why?

Vote in the poll and discuss.

Pick one of these cards for your collection... 76935aPick one of these cards for your collection... 74551a
Pick one of these cards for your collection... 76879aPick one of these cards for your collection... 74444a
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Item_9807_1Pick one of these cards for your collection... Item_10035_1
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Item_10020_1Pick one of these cards for your collection... Item_10207_1
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Pick one of these cards for your collection... Empty I PICKED...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:06 pm

THE YUM YUM....

MARK
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pick one of these cards for your collection... Empty Re: Pick one of these cards for your collection...

Post by 3-2-count Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 pm

For me, the Tip Top Wagner. Because:

1. Out of all Wag's cards other than the T206, this issue has the prettiest image of him IMO.
2. Well, because it's Wagner. bow

Tony
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Pick one of these cards for your collection... Empty Re: Pick one of these cards for your collection...

Post by CobbSpikedMe Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:45 pm

I chose the Yum Yum Clarkson because I really love the scarce 19th Century issues like these and FBH's, Gypsy Queens, Just So's, etc. To be able to have on in my collection would be more exciting for me than any of the rest of the choices.

You didn't make it and easy choice though Ben. Good picks.

AndyH
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm

since i just sold the tip top wagner...i ended up voting the voskamp, just for the scarcity.

now that i've thought about it, i'd go with the e107 plank. i'd probably grown more attached to that portrait pose than the voskamp.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 pm

In the dogpile for the Voskamp Wagner, I'll be tossing Zach to the other side of the room mallet

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 pm

The VC Wagner followed by the Yum Yum. The Wagner is both tough and very cool looking.
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Voskamps Wagner was my choice as well. Nice combination of scarcity, player, and condition.

The Big Eater was tempting too just because they are so darn tough and that one's a beauty.

The D322 Wagner is nice, but I think this particular one makes him look kind of fish-eyed (slightly off register in the face maybe?) and Tip-Tops aren't in the same realm of scarcity as Voskamps/Big Eaters.

If the Yum Yum Clarkson was the portrait instead of the line drawing, it would have been my #1 choice hands down.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by psacollector Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:42 pm

If the E107 Plank did not have the surface wear, that would be my pick, but that card is pretty rough. Voskamp Wagner is scarcer but I am going with the Tip Top Wagner because it is more attractive. The price of the Tip Top has been out of control lately though.
psacollector
psacollector
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by yawie99 Thu May 01, 2008 1:33 am

I'd have taken the Tip Top Wagner if it weren't for the fuzzy registration that Ben already mentioned. I voted Voskamp's.

Last edited by yawie99 on Fri May 02, 2008 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Pick one of these cards for your collection... Empty kelly

Post by lentel Thu May 01, 2008 4:17 am

I am a sucker for the cool clouds and sky background. I would take the Kelly any day
lentel
lentel
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by mzm55 Fri May 02, 2008 1:30 am

Wow, a large percent of voters want the Voskamp's Wagner, this suprises me. Such an ugly card, lifeless with an all white background. I'll take two.

mzm55
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Pick one of these cards for your collection... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pick one of these cards for your collection... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down