Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1984 Topps Proofs (encapsulated) Set

Go down

1984 Topps Proofs (encapsulated) Set Empty 1984 Topps Proofs (encapsulated) Set

Post by onlychild Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:44 pm

I have a complete set of scarce 1984 Topps encapsulated blank-back proofs for trade These are listed in the Standard Catalog.

This 66 card set is was only available in sheet form. Any single cards seen were cut from a sheet and, when found, usually have bad or off-cuts with thin borders. Check out the commons on eBay at $25 each.

The set up for trade is for 66 ungraded individual cards (hardly ever seen), all with straight even cuts (I have some experience with trimming). Some of these have creases and small stains. The key card, Nolan Ryan, is listed at $300 but good luck ever finding one, let alone at that price. The Ryan, along with many others, look pack fresh with clean even borders.

This is a very desirable set with some highly valued error and HOF cards in it as well. Not all the 80's or modern cards are crap!

As an example of what the Ryan in my personal collection (not for trade) looks like:

1984 Topps Proofs (encapsulated) Set 84toppsproofryantr9

onlychild
onlychild
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
1984 Topps Proofs (encapsulated) Set Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1001984 Topps Proofs (encapsulated) Set Right_bar_bleue

http://www.AlteredCards.com

Back to top Go down