Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone in the AL East for real?

5 posters

Go down

Is anyone in the AL East for real? Empty Is anyone in the AL East for real?

Post by LucasRiley Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:36 am

I don't know if I buy any of the five teams as legit. I think this division could literally finish all above .500 or all below .500. Anyone see signs of a true contender?
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Is anyone in the AL East for real? Empty Re: Is anyone in the AL East for real?

Post by sabrjay Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:24 am

It's all about the Twins
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 am

You've switched the tracks on my train, kind sir, but that's okay. In that particular division, I gotta say I like KC. I don't think their team from 2014 was a fluke. They look solid.
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:42 pm

haven't had time to keep up much but holy cow the blue jays are just bashing everybody these days. besides the red sox the division is doing really well. i think minny is going to crash back to their pythagorean record soon. welcome to the show, byron buxton!
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 pm

If the Blue Jays can get some decent pitching from the bullpen, nobody will touch them. They have already blown a bunch of games late.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Now the Twins just need to get Sano up and the offense will be rockin'. The Jays will be tough to beat if they get some bullpen help.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 pm

what a crazy trade deadline, the jays are really going for it! i'm already sick of the royals in the al....rooting for our neighbor to the north.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

yeah, Royals fans have become almost as insufferable as Yankee fans
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Mariners were sellers again at the trade deadline, their almost annual purge. Time for GM Jack Z to go; just two winning seasons in seven (2009, 2014), and zero playoff appearances over his tenure. I joined the "Fire Jack Z" Facebook page yesterday only to notice it was started in April 2011, four years later they still suck! Seattle finally jettisoned Ackley to the only team with enough money to take him, enjoy that .090 RISP batting average Yankees fans! He also plays four positions.... poorly.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Price will lead the Blue Jays to the playoffs and hopefully beyond.

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Is anyone in the AL East for real? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Is anyone in the AL East for real? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 am

pro9 wrote:Price will lead the Blue Jays to the playoffs and hopefully beyond.

Let us hope, my friend, for I am a Yankee despiser of the first order. This weekend's sweep was like bingeing on triple-layer chocolate cake and fine whiskey. No weight gain, no hangover. Just joy. bananarama
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:13 pm

they definitely seem to have found the right pieces to make everything work. If the Twins can't make it, I'll at least be cheering for the Jays. They are my name sake ;-) Still hoping the Giants can figure something out, but then have been winning every other year, so next year will be there year again.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down