Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping back from vintage

Go down

Stepping back from vintage Empty Stepping back from vintage

Post by sabrjay Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:01 am

With everything going on in my life, I haven't had the money or time to really focus on collecting vintage cards. I love the Ars Longa cards and will continue to buy them, but I am in the process of selling off the remainder of the Gang of 10 except for the t215 Jennings from the George D collection. When push came to shove, it looks like I would rather keep that than Thorpe.

Yes, Thorpe is on the block and on eBay along with my e270 red border Colgan Speaker and my Carmelo Deportive Martin Dihigo.

I'm not leaving the forum. I will always be here. I'm taking a break from the actual collecting. Mentally, it puts me in a better frame of mind. Hopefully, I'll be able to put Thorpe back in my collection. I know that once Speaker goes, I will never see one of those again considering I've seen 3 examples in 30+ years of collecting.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Stepping back from vintage Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Stepping back from vintage Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down