Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!!

+3
pariah1107
ullmandds
jbonie
7 posters

Go down

It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Empty It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!!

Post by jbonie Tue May 27, 2014 7:28 am

Hey Everybody,

This hobby is run by The Mafia. I'm writing you from French-speaking Africa. Once they got a contract out on you, they are gonna follow you everywhere you go. Every country has got criminals who are gonna wanna kill you. The Mob follows your flight info, bank transactions, etc.

What is going on in this hobby - people are acting like they are "holier than thou" - a lot of these people are actually criminals. They attack an auction house and then scoop up the cards on the cheap. Basically, the entire hobby is a sham where prices are constantly manipulated.

The end result is that money is swiped from regular collectors and into the hordes of people who are conspiring to manipulate prices. The money winds up in Bitcoins, eventually. It's everyone's responsibility to stand up and ask questions about what is going on.

Those of you who know me, know that when I post something, I'm usually on target, so beware of posters who ridicule this post without constructive feedback!

Jamie
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Empty Re: It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!!

Post by ullmandds Wed May 28, 2014 1:41 pm

bon jour Jamie...comment allez vous? I hope you're enjoying Africa...it's on my list...I need to visit Africa soon.  Maybe if you set up shop I can come visit.

I don't know about your claims...but I don't doubt the levels of corruption in the hobby.  Have you contacted J Lichtman...maybe he could help???
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Empty Re: It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!!

Post by pariah1107 Wed May 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Not quite as ridiculous as these absurd conspiracy theories:
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/the-eight-most-ridiculous-conspiracy-theories/story-fnjwnhzf-1226824298750

Almost frightening to think "one in 25 believe the earth is ruled by lizard people". I have a good friend who will talk endlessly about HAARP and weather manipulation technology. His last job? Electrical engineering instructor for C-130's at Whidbey Island Naval Airbase. Hmmm, might be some validity to it after all.

Last edited by pariah1107 on Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed May 28, 2014 3:48 pm

at least jamie didn't buy a bmw and started posting vids on youtube (sorry too soon?)

we all know the hobby has an ugly underside, i'd rather hear about how jamie found his way to africa...c'mon man. love ya J.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Thu May 29, 2014 7:15 pm

ullmandds wrote:

I don't know about your claims...but I don't doubt the levels of corruption in the hobby.  Have you contacted J Lichtman...maybe he could help???

I would say, don't trust the "experts".  Just because someone is an expert in something, doesn't mean you know what their agenda might be.

Last edited by jbonie on Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Thu May 29, 2014 7:16 pm

pariah1107 wrote:Not quite as ridiculous as these absurd conspiracy theories:
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/the-eight-most-ridiculous-conspiracy-theories/story-fnjwnhzf-1226824298750

Almost frightening to think "one in 25 believe the earth is ruled by lizard people". I have a good friend who will talk endlessly about HAARP and weather manipulation technology. His last job? Electrical engineering instructor for C-130's at Whidbey Island Naval Airbase. Hmmm, might be some validity to it after all.

I guess you have a conspiracy theory that organized crime doesn't exist and it is all made up... good luck with that one.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Thu May 29, 2014 7:22 pm

cccc wrote:at least jamie didn't buy a bmw and started posting vids on youtube (sorry too soon?)

Nope, we're all just stuck watching vids of you and your autographed Gregg Jefferies cards.

cccc wrote:we all know the hobby has an ugly underside, i'd rather hear about how jamie found his way to africa...c'mon man.  love ya J.

Yeah, Quan, but maybe you just don't know how ugly it really is... and it is very ugly.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Fri May 30, 2014 3:46 am

jbonie wrote:I guess you have a conspiracy theory that organized crime doesn't exist and it is all made up... good luck with that one.

For all I know LIZARD PEOPLE exist. Your accusations are fortune cookie vague.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Fri May 30, 2014 5:02 am

pariah1107 wrote:Your accusations are fortune cookie vague.

I can't mention names because I need to avoid lawsuits, but my fortune cookie says that there are going to be some prison sentences ahead.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri May 30, 2014 5:19 pm

you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows my friend!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by nolemmings Fri May 30, 2014 10:38 pm

So now the Mafia sues people, and travels to French speaking Africa to do it. Somebody's driveway does not go all the way down to the street. I don't see how enabling this gibberish does the forum any good.
nolemmings
nolemmings
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri May 30, 2014 10:46 pm

I don't have a problem with letting him vent. As long as he isn't attacking anyone personally he can post away as long as it's in the proper area.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scottand Sat May 31, 2014 11:52 am

Im new to this forum so Ill assume the comment about the hobby being run by Organized Crime (Mafia) was made by an adult. Im 49 and have been collecting my whole life. Price manipulation has been going on since the beginning. Its called supply and demand.There was a time before the internet if you had Yankee card in Boston you couldnt give it away. Now there are people who will outbid you on anything no matter the condition. What Im getting at is that its so easy now to find a buyer for just about anything. There are collectors with more money than brains and just because you are outbid doesnt make that card worth more. But thinking the Mafia is "attacking auction houses" is delusional at best. Again if you have the money and want something bad enough it will be yours. Does it set the price ? Not really. Its worth what someone will pay. If the sale of all T206 cards stopped completely, prices eventually drop. I wouldnt put the blame on anyone but it is us the collectors that drive prices up or down. Also you have to be disciplined enough to bid responsibly. Dont bid just so the other guy cant have it. By the way I just read the NET54 post. WOW. Ill be gentle here but to have the Mafia and FBI after you with wiretaps,being followed,GPS. Please believe me if that is true it has nothing to do with your collection.If you have managed to piss off both of the parties you have bigger issues than a collection. Having said that.. Anyone that knows this person needs to somehow get him some help. Get mad at me all you want or try to ban me from this forum. He is sick and what I read is scary.Im not attacking him Im stating my opinion. I have experience with Mental Illness (not mine) but a close friend who exihibts every thing that this member is saying and doing. This is out of our league and could go bad if left alone. I wish the best but its not gonna end well if left alone

Last edited by scottand on Sat May 31, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just read another post from this member)

scottand
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:00 am

Don't be worried about being banned. Only 2 people have ever been banned from this forum and that was because they wouldn't stop making personal attacks when we asked them to stop. Your post doesn't even register on the "he needs to be put on double secret probation" list. Jamie's post is what is. Those of us that have met Jamie are a bit shocked and taken aback by these posts, but I don't think anyone that posts here is that close a friend to be able to intervene and try to figure out what is really going on. All we can do is hope that he gets things worked out.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scottand Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:33 am

Thanks Jay,heres hoping Jamie gets the help he needs. Im genuine in my concern.From what Ive read it seems hes got quite a collection too. Ill be in touch

scottand
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:09 am

Jamie and I have exchanged a few emails over the past couple months (not baseball, but anthropology related). I was sarcastically cavalier with my initial post only because of our communications. I am sincerely concerned about his well-being, but he chooses not to seek help. Completely agree with what Jay has said, "I don't think anyone that posts here is that close a friend to be able to intervene..." You are not alone in your worries scottand, and thank you for expressing as much.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:22 am

First of all, I don't want to see anyone banned from the board.  People are entitled to their opinion and can write what they want.  Hopefully, that won't ever change on this forum.

As for whether I need help, I can say emphatically that I don't need any.  I just want people to know what is going on in the hobby.  Take the time to ask questions and be open-minded.

Matthew Arnold wrote, "The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next."  What I write now might seem odd to some, but ten years from now, it will be common sense.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by scottand Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi Jamie, I noticed in the "Introduce Yourself" section of this forum that you use to live in Newton Mass, I work in Arlington Mass and live in Methuen. My girlfriends daughter has been a teacher at Newton North High for 2 yrs. Just thought Id put it out there. Small world !

scottand
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 am

If you guys are so sure that I need help, then how come on my wifi listings it says things like "FBI Guest Network" and "FBI Wiretap"?

Here's my screenshot... you can see the listings over on the right-hand side.

It's all fun and games, till ya get WHACKED!!! Screen10

pariah1107 wrote: Hmmm, might be some validity to it after all.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by scottand Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:46 am

You do realize anyone can name an SSID anything they want.....Alien SpaceShip, PlayBoy Mansion,Men In Black, etc. But to think the FBI would name theirs  "Wiretap" and "Guest Network". Hey Ive been wrong a few times in my life but Im gonna have to go with Wayland Flowers and Madame to block and say NO WAY......I am however feeling Simon and Garfunkel. Them and James Taylor mellow me out

scottand
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:48 am

Unless, for some reason, the Feds had a reason let it be known to me what their activities were. It would be a pretty expensive prank, considering it would require two internet connections.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:50 am

ullmandds wrote:bon jour Jamie...comment allez vous?  I hope you're enjoying Africa...it's on my list...I need to visit Africa soon.  Maybe if you set up shop I can come visit.

Just another note on why I don’t think Jeffrey LIchtman would be a good candidate to bring down The Mafia, is that it does not appear that he has a particularly close relationship with law enforcement.  

In this article, the feds are accusing him of being a “house counsel” to a drug organization.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/junior-gotti-lawyer-accused-working-house-counsel-drug-ring-article-1.161426

According to this article, the FBI had an informant attempt get Jeffrey Lichtman to take an illegal amount of money in attorney fees.

http://nypost.com/2009/10/21/fbi-agent-gotti-informer-paid-12000-a-month/

Considering that the FBI tried to set up Jeffrey Lichtman, and that law enforcement is monitoring net54baseball.com, as Lichtman himself attests, I would think that Jeffrey Lichtman would be a very poor candidate to take down The Mafia.

I can see, however, why you might think of it as an option, considering the highly prosecutorial tone Lichtman takes on Net54, but in fact Lichtman is a criminal defense attorney who once represented John Gotti, Jr.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 pm

AS pointed out, you can name your wifi setup anything. Some that I've use are "FBI Surveillance Van" "Mothership connection" etc. If the FBI is monitoring you, they don't need to do it through local wifi connections.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down