Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games?

2 posters

Go down

Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games? Empty Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games?

Post by ullmandds Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am

I just inherited a sh*t ton of old APBA games...many brand new...never even opened...mostly BB and lots of football. I saw Golf and Bowling...which I didn't know existed...and some Basketball...I didn't open any of them but would guess they're from the late 60's -70's or so. Does anyone know if there are any tough years/teams to find or relative values?

Also some strat-o-matic and various other games...even an old SABR news letter/magazine!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games? Empty Re: Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games?

Post by sabrjay Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 am

The ones from the 60s can usually bring some good and the 1970 game is popular because of the Miracle Mets. If they are still sealed, keep them that way. Just like an unopened pack, they are worth more that way. They also made a F1 race game and few others I can't remember. Was there a Vince Lombardi Football game in there? Those can go for good money in nice shape.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Value of APBA/Strat-o-matic like games? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum